TANZANIA ADVENTURE 2018
12 DAY AFRICA PHOTO SAFARI
Kathy and I have recently returned from safari in Tanzania. It was an excellent adventure as you can see by the images above. Tanzania Is the best place for your 2018 African Adventure, Its magnificent birds and wildlife, astonishing landscapes, luxury lodging and passionate and knowledgable guides make this the best Safari Experience. And there is no place in the world like the Serengeti.
So here it is, your Adventure begins now!
Dates to be confirmed soon 2018
Cost: $TBD per person Dbl occupancy (same for non-shooters)
(minimum 6 - maximum 11 photographers)
Single supplement additional $1800
Click here to reserve your spot.
Final Cost will be confirmed by our licensed safari operator early 2018
Price includes all cost from the time you land at Kilimanjaro International Airport, Tanzania until you depart for home; including 2 bush flights, all meals, bottled water and sodas, lodging, transportation, park and camp fees, even beans for your bean bags. See Exclusions below.
This is what sets our All Inclusive African Safari Adventure apart from all the rest.
VIP arrival services; includes the cost of your Tanzania entry visa pre-paid and a Private Officer to assist you through Immigration, Baggage, and Customs.
Bottled Water, Sodas, and Snacks always available and free during game drives and at camps.
Photography assistance by professional wildlife photography team; Jim and Kathy Stamates
Lodging and Meals:
All Luxury Tent Camps are in the National Parks for early access to wildlife.
Porterage at all accommodations.
Membership in AMREF (emergency medical evacuation to Nairobi Hospital if required)
All in-country travel including airport transfers.
Professional Guides/Drivers with experience leading professional photographers
Unlimited daily mileage for all game drives.
Maximum of 3 photographers per vehicle.
Beans to fill bean bags for photography, some bean bags are provided.
THIS IS OUR ITINERARY FROM 2017 IT MAY CHANGE FOR 2018
Day 1 - Arrive Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), Tanzania, transport to African Tulip Hotel, Arusha. Dinner awaits for our first night in Tanzania at this wonderful boutique hotel.
Days 2, 3, 4 - NE Serengeti and Mara River
Morning bush flight to NE Serengeti for 3 days of game drives, the big migration river crossings, lions, leopards, and more.
Days 5, 6, 7 - Central Serengeti
Listen to lions roar from the safety of your private luxury tent. This is cat country, and we see plenty during our 3 days of game drives, along with elephants, giraffes, zebra, and countless other wildlife and bird species.
Days 8, 9 - Ngorongoro Crater
A short bush flight and drive to our next camp. Afternoon game drive into Ngorongoro Crater. It is the largest unflooded and unbroken caldera in the world and is a World Heritage Site with abundant wildlife. A good chance to see the endangered black rhino. Our camp is on the rim of the crater where we sit around the campfire for an evening sundowner. Full day game drive on day 9.
Days 10, 11 - Tarangire National Park
We save the best for our last 2 game drives. Up to 6500 elephants migrate here and predators are actively hunting the increased number of ungulates. Sanctuary Swala is in a remote part of the park and has an infinity pool overlooking a waterhole where elephants and other wildlife congregate. This is the ultimate end to our life-changing adventure!
Day 12 - We return to Arusha and the African Tulip in complete awe from what we just experienced. We shower and pack in our ‘day room’ and then meet for our farewell dinner and share our favorite moments of our African Adventure. Then a transfer to JRO for our flight home.
Email for more information click here.
Complete information and pack list including how to prepare for your African Adventure, Camera Gear list, and other important information will be sent upon receipt of deposit.
Reserve your spot now.
The cost of the Tanzania Africa Photo Safari is estimated at $10,995 per person double occupancy.
Price is subject to change until we have confirmation from our outfitter in early 2017.
$1,000 deposit is due at sign up. Non-refundable after 30 days.
You can reserve your spot by sending us an email.
Low Impact Wildlife Photography
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96155
We highly recommend Travel Insurance.
Contact us for details, questions and concerns.
- All meals and accommodations from dinner upon arrival to dinner upon departure
- All park, camp and concession fees
- All game drives with maximum 3 photographers per vehicle,
- Private Safari Vehicles with unlimited daily mileage
- Professional Guides/Drivers with experience leading professional photographers
- All local travel including transfers on the official arrival and departure dates and 2 Bush Flights
- Soft drinks, bottled water, and snacks always available
- VIP arrival services including the cost of the Tanzania visa pre-paid and a private officer to assist you through Immigration
- Porterage at all accommodations
- Membership in AMREF (emergency medical evacuation to Nairobi Hospital if required)
- Beans to fill your bean bags for camera support
Exclusions: Price does not include:
- Air Transportation to Kilimanjaro International Airport, Tanzania and return
- International air and travel insurance
- Tips/gratuities for safari guides and accommodation staff
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic beverages, laundry, and communication needs
- Any changes made to the program once in Tanzania
- Any costs associated with flight delays or cancellations